'Younger' is Vulgar
It is almost impossible to describe the depth of depravity found in the new TV Land sitcom "Younger." It airs on Tuesday nights at 10:00 p.m. ET/9:00 CT. This new program is horrendous. "Younger" is a new version of "S-x in the City."
TV Land network describes the show in these words: "Younger" follows 40-year-old Liza, a suddenly single mother who tries to get back into the working world, only to find out it's nearly impossible to start at the bottom at her age. When a chance encounter with a 20-something guy at a bar convinces her she looks younger than she is, Liza tries to pass herself off as 26 not only to land her dream job but also to date a much younger guy.
Every scene is filled with s-xual innuendos, implications, or encounters. It is impossible to list them all, so here are a few scenes from this TV-14-S rated show:
- Woman removes panties in café while a friend takes pictures under the table to post online
- Woman sells used/worn/dirty underwear online to make extra money
- Pervert meets woman to buy underwear but scams her by sniffing them and then running off
- Man fondling woman under desk at office
- Pixelated n-dity
- Graphic bedroom scenes
- Excessive alcohol consumption
This program is disgusting! (A dash ' - ' is used to bypass internet filters.)
Please use the information we have provided to contact IHOP and ask they pull their financial support from "Younger."