ABC's "B---- in Apt. 23"
OMM must switch gears to another ABC program "Don't Trust the
B---- in Apartment 23." ABC's newest show is even worse than we
anticipated, even outside the awful title it airs on Wednesday at
9:30 p.m. /8:30 Central with a TV-14 DSL rating.
To give a rundown of the thirty-minute program:
• 7 scenes/segments containing visual depictions of sexual behavior or activity
• 12 scenes/segments containing discussions or dialogue about sexual behavior or activity
• 15 instances of foul language
• The show opens with June walking in on her fiancé, Steven, having sexual intercourse with her new roommate Chloe.
• June catches male friend masturbating
• Nudity- breasts and genitals blurred twice during program
A few quotes from the show:
• June: "I wrote a rap at Christian camp. It was called, Jesus is right, word!"
• Chloe: "We weren't really compatible genitally. Imagine trying to fit a cucumber into a coin purse."
• Chloe: "Oh, hey roomie! You're just in time for a little four-way action."
The program is primarily sponsored by movie previews and ABC promos.
Please send ABC and parent company Disney an email letter expressing your concern for the inappropriate content in their newest program "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23."